Saturday, May 2, 2009

My first blog!

This is my first blog ever and I'm kinda excited! I have been looking at my friends' blogs, and I thought, "Why don't I have one of these?" Anyways, as of yesterday, my husband, Andrew, and I are in our 12th month of marriage! Our one year anniversary is coming up in a couple of weeks and we don't have classes the 2 days after! We might do something exciting...! 

We just got back from my sister, Laura's, wedding in Logan, UT. This was a long-awaited event and I am very happy that I was able to be there to support my sister. I was also able to see my parents, and my brother, Scott, and his kids, who I haven't seen since my wedding! They are getting so big! Unfortunately, I forgot to take me camera, so there are no pictures... :( Hopefully I will have access to some soon and I can put them up here. 

I am the head guard at BYU-I's swimming pool. It sounds special, but it's not very glamorous. I am in charge of making the schedule every week and covering people's shifts, specifically the 5 am shifts...yuck! The good part about it is that the schedule will mainly be the same for the rest of the semester, so it won't be that bad!

So in a nutshell, life is good right now. Andrew and I graduate in December this year and we will never have to live in Rexburg again! At least that's our plan. 

No comments:

Post a Comment