Sunday, May 24, 2009

1 YEAR!!!

So today is our 1 year anniversary! It went by so fast! I can't believe it has already been a whole year! We are still going to school, but we both graduate in December! I feel like this is phase one in our journey through eternity. I cannot wait for phase 2 to start and the rest of life to happen! I know it will not be easy, but I cannot wait! I look forward to facing all the challenges ahead for us and conquering those challenges together. I look forward to having a family and seeing our children grow. It seems like I have lived a lot so far, but there is still so much more to experience. 

I have put up some photos from my wedding for us all to look back and reminice. I hope that everyone who is married takes some time to look at their wedding photos every once in a while. It really helps you to remember the happiness you felt on that day! Not only do you remember that happiness, but you fall in love with your spouse all over again! So enjoy life and take the challenges that come one at a time and do it together! 





2 comments:

  1. Awww, congrats Rachel! Ours is coming up here really soon too, can you believe we're all married now? You look so lovely in your dress!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys are so cute is disgusts me! jk, you two are awesome and I'm glad you got married so that me and Nate had the chance to party in Vegas!

    ReplyDelete