Saturday, May 9, 2009

25 Facts about Us!

25 Things... couple style!

So it's Saturday morning and I saw this on my friend's profile, and I thought what the heck, why not?!

Rachel & Andrew

♥ What are your middle names? Alice and Andrew (his first name is William)


♥ How long have you been together? Married: 2 weeks of a year, altogether...2 years & 8 months!


♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? a few weeks...I had to snag him up quick before the other girls (or 2 of my roommates!) in the ward did!


♥ Who asked who out? I asked him out...for the first date at least...but I'm not sure he knew it was a date then...


♥ How old are each of you? He is 25 and I'm 22


♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? Mine


♥ Do you have any children together? No, but I can't wait until we do!!!


♥ What about pets? No...but Andrew just told me the other day that we can get a doggy once we have a house!!!


♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? we're both going to school, so telling the other we can't play cause we have homework to do... :(


♥ Did you go to the same school? We currently go to the same school


♥ Are you from the same home town? Not even close! 


♥ Who is the smartest? He's probably smarter...especially with ##. 


♥ Who is the most sensitive? Me, but he has his moments =D


♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Hmm...we don't eat out much now that we're in Rexburg (all the fast food joints are crappy), but while we were in Mesquite, we probably went to Jack in the Box most


♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Well, the furthest from Rexburg that we have traveled would be Pheonix. We haven't been that adventurous yet...


♥ Who has the craziest exes? Probably me, only because I have more...but his ex was a pot head...


♥ Who has the worst temper? I'm quicker to raise my voice, but he's more opinionated


♥ Who does the cooking? I do usually, but when it comes to hamburgers, it's all Andrew!


♥ Who is more social? Probably me...I like to get out and make new friends whereas he likes to stick with the ones he has


♥ Who is the neat-freak? He is really, but I'm coming around!


♥ Who is the more stubborn? Oh I don't know...I think he is...he always says that I'm a people pleaser so...


♥ Who hogs the bed? I do! But he hogs the sheets!


♥ Who wakes up earlier? Definately me...it's almost 10 and he's still snoozin away!


♥ Where was your first date? Our first date (the one where he wasn't aware that it was a date) was to a jazz concert. Our first real date...we tried going to this family fun zone just south of rexburg but it was closed...so I don't remember what we did instead...

♥ Who has the bigger family? Me for sure! When we got married, he went from 2 nephews to 14 neices & nephews!


♥ Do you get flowers often? No...but that just makes when I do get them all that more special!

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Chillin with family and friends!


♥ Who is more jealous? I don't know...but I do have a lot more guy friends than he does girlfriends, if that means anything...



♥ How long did it take to get serious? It was after shortly after a month...I remember cause it was after he got the geo


♥ Who eats more? Throughout the day, me, but at one meal, definatly him!


♥ Who does/ did the laundry? I do


♥ Who’s better with the computer? Andrew is...he works on the computer for his job so...

2 comments:

  1. These are fun! and entertaining. Cute background btw. I don't know how to customize mine, so I just stuck with a default, but this design feels like a rachel design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks familiar, lol! I'm so glad you have one of these, what a great way to keep in touch!

    ReplyDelete