Tuesday, May 24, 2011

The Best 3 Years of My Life!

3 years ago today, Andrew & I got married for time and all eternity! I can't believe that it has already been 3 years! Here are some things that we have done since we got married:

- Both graduated w/ a Bachelor's Degree
- Lived in:
Rexburg, ID
Mesquite, NV
St. George, UT
Las Vegas, NV
- Traveled across the country and visited:
Pittsburgh, PA
Washington, DC
New York City, NY
Palmyra, NY
- Andrew started Grad School and will be finishing in August
- Started the Ward Champion Ultimate Frisbee Team

I have been trying to remember how life was before I met Andrew, and I can remember the stuff that I did. At the same time though, I don't remember life without Andrew. Life is so good and I am so happy being with Andrew, that I can't remember how I was happy before he came into my life. I am so glad that I get to be with him forever - for eternity! I am so excited for the many more years and adventures that we are going to have together!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment