Thursday, January 20, 2011

It's Been A While...

So not too much has happened in the last 5 months, hence the lack of blog posts. Here is a little list of some things we have been up to:

Rachel:
- called as 2nd Counselor in Ward Young Women's Presidency
- Joined Las Vegas Masters Swim Team and starting back into competing this weekend
- Thinking about starting a Pie Shoppe

Andrew:
- called as 2nd Counselor in Ward Elder's Quorum Presidency
- in 2nd semester of Grad School (Accounting) @ UNLV, also working as a Graduate Assistant there
- Continues buying stock/investing books
- Starting a 'Tax Business' (if you want your taxes done for cheap, let me know!)

It has been nice to have Sunday dinners with my family every weekend. We also have had visits from some friends from Idaho (Kate & Nate Mower, Jet Arnett), as well as my cousin & her husband. Probably the best thing about living in Las Vegas is it is a wonderful half-way point for many people. So, if you are ever traveling through Las Vegas, give us a holla and we will feed you and show you a good time!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad to hear everything is going well for you guys. I miss you a ton. I'm working on coming down in a couple weekends and was already thinking to remind myself to call you while we were down. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We would gladly have you over for dinner and games one night when you are here! Just let me know when you're coming and what night works for you! I miss you and I want to see your lil' guy!

    ReplyDelete