Friday, March 26, 2010

Move #2 in 2010

For the second time this year already, we are moving. We are only moving from the west side of St. George, bordering Santa Clara, to the east side of St. George, bordering Washington City, but we still have to pack up everything. However, we are only going to be living in this new place for one month. So move #3 will be coming shortly. Right now is the time that I am so very thankful that Andrew is a minimalist! I have spent 1 hour so far packing, and I already have the closet & bathroom packed, as well as 1/3 of the kitchen. All I have left to pack is our food and 1/2 of our dishes, and the bedroom. Packing up the bedroom consists of deflating the air matress and packing the sheets.

I cannot wait for the day that we know we will be some place long enough to get a real bed! A real bed that consists of a matress and a box spring, as well as a head & foot board! Hopefully that day will come soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment