Wednesday, February 17, 2010

French Bread

You would think that French Bread would be harder or more complicated than regular bread, right? Well, let me tell you how suprisingly easy it really is!

You don't have to worry about letting the yeast rise seperately in the warm water.

The dough does not have to rise and be punched down a million times.

You can pretty much just throw the ingredients together, put the formed dough loaves in the fridge over night, wake up and toss it in the oven to bake!

And then you have fresh French Bread for breakfast!

How amazing and easy is that?!

The main reason that I decided to make French bread is because I really wanted to make some bread, but I have no bread pans! All you need to bake French bread is a cookie sheet, and I have 1 of those!

No comments:

Post a Comment