Thursday, July 23, 2009

School's Out for Summer!!!

Finally it's over!!! The semester is finally over and I don't know what to do with myself for the next couple of days. This 2 month break begins some adventures for Andrew and me. Andrew's younger brother, Phil, is coming to visit us the first week in August, and then after that we are out of this little town of Rexburg for a while. We will go down to Vegas and hang out with my family for a bit and fix up my parent's truck...if anyone wants a pick-up, let me know! (98 GMC Sonoma) We will then drive up to Oregon to visit Andrew's family, who we haven't seen since our wedding over a year ago. It will be lots of fun and I promise to take my camera and take pictures!!!

For now, I better figure out something to occupy my time!

No comments:

Post a Comment